Are you an Overseas Qualified Dentist?
Register as a Dental Hygienist and Therapist with the GDC in UK?
Are you a dentist from overseas? Or a dental hygienist from EEA looking to register yourself as
a dental hygienist/dental therapist in the UK?
If you are aspiring towards the registration exams for dentists with the GDC, did you know that
you could still work in a clinical setting as a dental hygienist or therapist with a registration
process that does not require an exam. You could do this as long as you have the necessary
skills and knowledge required by the General Dental Council’s scope of practice.
We are here to provide you with all the help and support through this process of assessment for
the registration as a dental hygienist/therapist.
Working as a dental hygienist/therapist will not only help your financial needs towards the dentist
registration exam, but also familiarize you with the system of work in the UK NHS, patient
handling, use of the dental softwares,gain more chair side skill and experience.
Our expert team at Forward academy is equipped with all the knowledge and expertise to make
your application a sure success. We will provide you with all the necessary information and
assist you in the stage by stage process of what needs done.
Considering how challenging the process of application could be, and as it can vary widely
depending on various aspects of the university you have graduated from, the syllabus, your
experience and several other features, we exercise individual attention to your case and operate
like clockwork, until you get to your destiny of registration.
- We provide all of the following services at a reasonable and affordable cost.
- Our team of experts will evaluate your documents, with a pre assessment process
- We examine your syllabus carefully, and advise you of the shortcomes.
- Provide reliable and effective guidance about the learning outcomes required, in order to fulfil the shortcomes.
- Deliver to you a professional counsel with a list of all the essential CPDs, in order to overcome these shortfalls.
- We assess every case individually against the outcomes. Point you to the right direction to fulfil any shortfalls.
- Assist you through all the professional references required by the GDC to register.
- Provide you with all the information for all the further/ancillary training required for the success of your application.
- Your application to the GDC will be inspected meticulously and in depth, leading to your successful application.
Wait no more.
Get in touch with us on the double, and start your expedition into the world of dentistry in the UK.