LDS & ORE Course for Overseas Dental Registration

LDS/ORE Course Overview Overseas dentists who want to work as dentists in the UK must pass a UK dental registration exam. There are two ways to become a dentist in the United Kingdom: the ORE test, which is administered by the General Dental Council, and the LDS exam, which is adminis
Continue Reading →